-NavigationToolbar nt = new NavigationToolbar();
+NavigationToolbar nrt=new NavigationToolbar() { boolean isVisible() { return getPageCount()>1; }}

-Igor

On 8/29/06, shumbola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Igor,

I just copied the code from DefaultDataTable and made a class
MyDataTable. In its constructor made the following change:

             NavigationToolbar nt = new NavigationToolbar();
             addTopToolbar(nt);
             addTopToolbar(new HeadersToolbar(this, dataProvider));
             addBottomToolbar(new NoRecordsToolbar(this));
             if(dataProvider.size() < getRowsPerPage())
                 nt.setVisible (false);

My intention was to switch off the navigation toolbar if the item
count is less then rows per page. But it is showing up always.
Is something wrong with this intention?

Thanks,
shumbola