I found that this issue:

http://www.nabble.com/--wicket-Bugs-1549248---ajax-and-versioning-tf2189645.html

is similar, and I turn off page versioning, it works well. This is enough for my project now.

Anyway, Thank your adivse.

On 8/30/06, Gwyn Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 30/08/06, Ingram Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I found that this also happend to AjaxFallBackDefaultDataTable... seems not
> a problem for particular component.
>
> Is this bug already fixed in SVN or any work around I can do ?
> My project is stopped due to this problem....

  Well, try a fall-back to 1.2.1 & see if that was OK?  Was there
anything in 1.2.2 that you required as part of your project?

/Gwyn

Ingram Chen
Java [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Institue of BioMedical Sciences Academia Sinica Taiwan
blog: http://www.javaworld.com.tw/roller/page/ingramchen