I tried to manually added the java script, but I still get these two js
errors:

Error: Wicket is not defined
Source File: http://localhost:8081/mm/javascript/wicket-autocomplete.js
Line: 7

and

Error: Wicket.Ajax.AutoComplete is not a constructor
Source File:
http://localhost:8081/mm/app?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:com.wsi.mm.ui.directship.newds.DirectShipBasePage
Line: 79

It does not like the line:
Wicket.Ajax.AutoComplete=function(elementId,callbackUrl){