yes that could be interesting ! To add on the subject, the binding file of WO
uses what they call "KeyValueCoding" to move back and forth values in
components
exemple, to declare a "Label" component :
 myString : WOString { value = myObject.toString } or myLoginString :
WOString { value = session.login.name }
In this simple case with wicket, this could be converted at runtime with a
Label + PropertyModel...
I'm not sure if that would be relevant for all of "core" components though.
In fact without tools to edit this binding file, adding components in code
is easier.