Hi all,

     As I tried more Ajax in my new project, I frequently encounter one feature:
use ajax to toggle specific block of tag visible/invisible. To do this, one may use:

            actual content here....
            <a wicket:id="foo" >...

outer webMarkupContainer "domIdHolderComponent" is ajax target to re-render,
inner "componentForVisibility" is just to toggle visibilty of "content" in certain condition.

It is quite anony to I have to add two layers of WebMarkupContainers for this. This makes
code hardly readable. It would be better we have a new component, so we can do this:

      actual content here....
      <a wicket:id="foo" >...

I tried to write a reusable Border component to simulate but it is not work as I expect....
Could I write a component do reverse of setRenderBodyOnly:

class NewComponent {
     public isRenderTagOnly() {
           return // if false just render the tag without body, else render full body
     }
}

With this it may save time to struggle with ajax dom id place holder.
Any hint to do this ? or a simpler way to solve ajax toggling visibility ?

Thanks in advance!
--
Ingram Chen
Java [EMAIL PROTECTED]