Ingram Chen wrote:

>      As I tried more Ajax in my new project, I frequently encounter one
> feature:
> use ajax to toggle specific block of tag visible/invisible. To do this,
> one
> may use:

I was attempting a similar action.  Attached is my first cut of the
solution.  It is a Border that shows a row of text that can be cliked to
show/hide the body.  It is not finished, but it should work reasonably well.

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235819/collapsableBorder.jar
collapsableBorder.jar