Using borrowed from trunc NonCachableImage that shows a map and navigation
AjaxLink's.
Map fragment is rendered in getImageData, and it takes some time to
complete, all that time
the image is shown blank in browser. I press navigation link and image wipes
on screen for time
of rendering, can I avoid this ... and just keep old image while the new is
been rendered ?