I looked at the live examples and found that the Editable Tree Table would be very useful for me. But it seems that this is not in 2.0 extensions yet. Any words on when it will be?

/Per

My status Per Ejeklint: Consultant at Heimore Group AB, Kungsg. 33 11th floor, SE-111 56 Stockholm, Sweden
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; mobile +4670-5090052