Per Ejeklint wrote:
> Aha, it has righteously been elevated to divine status! Nice!
Thanks.

> And thanks for the excellent work on this stuff. Very well done, very
> neat and very useable. Have you considered adding possibility to add/
> remove rows to the table, using these + / - signs in a table footer?
> Or is that done already somewhere?

I don't think it's done. The examples is a very basic one, and there is
not plan to enhance it. If you want to add / remove nodes in tree, it
should not be difficult, just remember that TreeModel has to fire proper
events, so that AbstractTree#update(AjaxRequestTarget target) can update
the changed portions of tree.

-Matej