On 9/4/06, Che Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I was thinking there might be a resource for 'most common wicket
patterns' or something similar. Guess wicket is too young for that yet?

not yet, but you are welcome to start one on the wiki

Anyway, wicket is a great framework - I managed to  push it through as
the framework for my current project and cannot wait to dig deeper into
it. :)

cool!