Very interesting. Do you have a possibility to setup a cron job? (that's how the index is updated) It's a little bit of a special setup I have:

  • Woogle app runs off a jetty
  • Every night I update the index using a shellscript/Nutch.
  • After the index is updated I restart jetty.
That's how I could manage to get the index-db updated in the Woogle app..

Frank