Title: Wicket-user Digest, Vol 4, Issue 34
In the Wicket 1.2 Examples I noticed that DefaultDataTable sets the odd/even attribute, and an external .CSS file interpreted the attribute to color the rows.  I don't believe DataTable comes with any such row-coloring rules built in.  So if you're using DefaultDataTable and not getting odd-even row colors, check your .CSS file.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stefan Lindner
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 6:13 AM
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: DateTable with alternating row color

I just wonder about the place where in the DataTableExample (in wicket examples) the alternating style for the table rows (<tr class="even"...> and <tr class="odd"..> has to be set? Or does this the DefaultDataTable class for me. Or does it the SortableDataProvider? Or do I have to it on my own (as in the displaytag examples)?
If it should happen automatically, it does not work in Wicket 2.0.

Stefan