Yo yo yo,

I have created a sourceforge project for Shades.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/shadesdb

For those who are interested, Shades is an
Object/Relational mapping system with no XML nor
annotation configuration. In that regard, it is
inspired by Wicket.

In writing Shades, I hope I have come up with the
simplest way to do ORM from Wicket, Tapestry, etc. You
can read more here:
http://notskateboarding.blogspot.com/

Please give me your feedback!

-geoff