there are examples in extensions already that load markup from a different place - all you have to do is pass a parameter to the page - maybe a file name - and that page can use the markup from that file to render itself.

or another way is to use a regular page that adds a label whose model points to the html - loaded from some file? - with setescapemodelstrings(false) - better make the model detachable so the contents of the file is not kept in session.

-Igor