Take a look at selenium. That runs inside your browser, and makes
recording of tests pretty easy with the selenium ide. The tests will
be rather slow but much faster than running them by hand.

jWebUnit (Julien Henry) is currenlty working on integrating selenium
runner as one of the drivers.

Martijn

On 9/7/06, Nino Wael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> We tried jWebUnit aswell and found it very slow to work with, at some point
> it just became to time consuming(it's properly fine if you have normal simple
> html pages). Currently we are wondering if we could use Jmeter for unit tests
> of the GUI, it seems doable but haven't really looked into it yet.
>
> Regards Nino

Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! New Ajax components: Tree, TreeTable and ModalWindow
-- http://wicketframework.org