Hi there again,
tried to get the stuff up, but get an error when starting up
7/09/2006 18:48:06 wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet init
INFO: WicketServlet loaded application Waylookwebapplication via
com.waylook.application.internal.WicketApplicationFactory factory
7/09/2006 18:48:06 wicket.Application configure
INFO: You are in DEVELOPMENT mode
18:48:06.701 WARN!!
wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Unable to load class with name:
wicket.contrib.gmap.GMapInitializer
        at
wicket.application.DefaultClassResolver.resolveClass(DefaultClassResolver.java:66)
        at wicket.Application.initialize(Application.java:793)
        at wicket.Application.initializeComponents(Application.java:817)
        at wicket.Application.initializeComponents(Application.java:642)
        at wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet.init(WicketServlet.java:298)
        at
com.waylook.application.internal.SimpleWicketServlet.init(SimpleWicketServlet.java:59)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:256)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.OsgiServletHolder.start(OsgiServletHolder.java:102)

I can't find GMapInitializer anywhere in the source, anyone knows about that?

The code looks exactly like the example code, e.g.

GMap gmap = new GMap(new GPoint(10, 30), 15);
        gmap.setTypeControl(true);
        gmap.setSmallMapControl(true);

        // www.wicket-library.com
        GMarker wicketLibrary = new GMarker(new GPoint(-112.1872f,
33.2765f), new Label("gmarkerInfo", "www.wicket-library.com"));
        gmap.addOverlay(wicketLibrary);

        // www.wicket.org
        GMarker wicket = new GMarker(new GPoint(-78.7073f, 35.7512f),
new InfoPanel("gmarkerInfo"));
        gmap.addOverlay(wicket);

        add(new GMapPanel("gmap", gmap, 800, 600, "KEY

Cheers

/peter