Hi,

I have a  form with a compound property model and want to have full
support for the back button. To this I am already calling
modelChanging() and modelChanged() on the form before and after the
change, and debugging through the code I see that indeed the framework
is creating a copy of my model.  In an early version I stored the model
(java bean) that I constructed the CompoundPropertyModel with in the
form, but then versioning does not work, since the bean stored as a
private instance variable in the Form is not versioned.

Therefore, I am no longer storing the bean in the page but now I am
having trouble getting the bean from the compound property model.
In particular:

   getModel().getObject(this);

throws an exception:
Caused by: wicket.WicketRuntimeException: No get method defined for
class: class nl.mycompany.app.dataobjects.EvenementData expression:
evenementForm
    at
wicket.util.lang.PropertyResolver.getGetAndSetter(PropertyResolver.java:324)
    at
wicket.util.lang.PropertyResolver.getObjectAndGetSetter(PropertyResolver.java:200)
    at wicket.util.lang.PropertyResolver.getValue(PropertyResolver.java:88)
    at
wicket.model.AbstractPropertyModel.onGetObject(AbstractPropertyModel.java:132)
    at
wicket.model.AbstractDetachableModel.getObject(AbstractDetachableModel.java:104)
    ... 47 more

How do I solve this problem?

Cheers
  Erik