I have a page with a few AjaxTabbedPanels. Two contains TreeTables and renders just fine. One contains a DataTable with a HeadersToolbar for sorting. This panel renders fine when first entered, but when I click on a header to sort, the CSS styling for the enclosing tab-row breaks. It's styling falls back to regular links in an "ul". I don't know where to start, so can anyone give me tips on where to put my bug-finding loupe at first?

/Per

My status Per Ejeklint: Consultant at Heimore Group AB, Kungsg. 33 11th floor, SE-111 56 Stockholm, Sweden
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; mobile +4670-5090052