From: Martijn Dashorst [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 6:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] Link behaviour inconsistent

These links are not supposed to be bookmarkable. You should use
BookmarkablePageLInks when you want to provide bookmarks to your
pages.

You can read more on the subject here:
http://www.javalobby.org/java/forums/t61556.html

Martijn

On 9/10/06, Imran M Yousuf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Users,
>
> I am using Link implementation in my application to navigate. When the
> server restarts all the links that are of Link implementation starts
> behaving strangely and goes to a page that is not even navigateable from
> that page. Can someone let me know what the reason could be?
> The links that cause problem looks like as follows:
> http://192.168.1.14:8080/sakura/home?wicket:interface=:5::
> Need help on this in urgent basis.
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Imran

Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! New Ajax components: Tree, TreeTable and
ModalWindow
-- http://wicketframework.org