These links are not supposed to be bookmarkable. You should use
BookmarkablePageLInks when you want to provide bookmarks to your
pages.

You can read more on the subject here:
http://www.javalobby.org/java/forums/t61556.html

Martijn

On 9/10/06, Imran M Yousuf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Users,
>
> I am using Link implementation in my application to navigate. When the
> server restarts all the links that are of Link implementation starts
> behaving strangely and goes to a page that is not even navigateable from
> that page. Can someone let me know what the reason could be?
> The links that cause problem looks like as follows:
> http://192.168.1.14:8080/sakura/home?wicket:interface=:5::
> Need help on this in urgent basis.
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Imran

Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! New Ajax components: Tree, TreeTable and ModalWindow
-- http://wicketframework.org