igor.vaynberg wrote:

> i have an implementation but it is unique to this app. basically each page
> takes a back page in the constructor and then i iterate over the chain and
> create the breadcrumbs. this might be overkill for you if you are only
> interested in bookmarkable urls - not saving the actual state of previous
> pages.

In fact I'm porting an application made with Struts and all pages seem to be
stateless (their structure does not change, state is held by a persisted
object model)
so I guess a list of beans describing how to build the link should be all I
need to
keep the breadcrumbs working, and yes, I can use page constructors and some
special
link subclass to complete a simple but working solution.

Thank you
Best regards
Andrea Aime