Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 15:57:32 +0200
From: "Johan Compagner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] Link behaviour inconsistent
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net

The strange thing is if you restart your server (without keeping sessions)
then when you hit refresh in the browser
it should give you a PageExpired page anyway. Because the page
shouldn't/can't be found..
when you some how also have another browser window and build up the session
there (generate the page again)
and then in another window you do a refresh. Then maybe you can get another
page then you saw first.

johan