best thing is to make a bug report and attach the testcase.
Because in the traffic ammount of the mailing list it can be forgotton..

johan

On 9/12/06, Erik Brakkee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Have you seen the test case I posted on the mailing list?
Can you confirm that you see the problem too and that it is indeed a
wicket problem and not a problem with the way I use wicket?