Matej, I do not understand your point :-( The object does not get
replicated when a reference to it is stored in the session. So I
understand point b, but in case no clustering is used, why would there
be a memory problem? Putting a reference in the session is just a way to
keep a handle on the  object. Having the reference the session is not
different from having it anywhere else, as far as memory is concerned.
Or is it?

Pierre-Yves

>>> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642