i think all these little wrappers for consistent-ui will be unique to every application. i have them for all applications im working on and they are really trivial, but more importantly really different between the applications, so i think having a set of these for extensions will not be very helpful.

-Igor

Thanks for sharing,

What we would like to promote more actually is the fact that creating
your own patterns/components is (or at least should be) pretty damn
easy with Wicket. So in this case, a WIKI or blog item is probably
more helpful. However, if you feel you have something that'll save
users a lot of time, or will inspire them with their Wicket work,
you're free to start up a wicket-stuff project (send me a personal
email with your sourceforge id if you want that).

Cheers,

Eelco