Igor Vaynberg wrote:
you need to show us more code first
Just posted it. My mail client has a problem because I did not show me your reply.

-Igor

On 9/13/06, Erik Brakkee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

Can anyone confirm that this is a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers
  Erik

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security? Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642