If the modal window is resizable, why is it ignoring the window size, and
what should be done if I do need to supply a width and height? At the
moment, I can set an initial width and height, but after I close the window
and go to another page with another modal window, instead of using the
initial width/height set for the modal window, it uses the last known
width/height values. For non-resizable modal windows, this behaviour does
not occur.