I'm not a fan of gmail because all of your list mail is all bunched up in with all of your other lists. Labels just don't replace folders IMHO.

Ayway, I just wanted to try changing the subject to see if a new thread was started. That seems like a bad move because of all the RE and spacing issues that other clients add to the subject line. Maybe they filter that cruft out?

-- jim

On 9/13/06, Gustavo Santucho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I use Thunderbird, threaded view.

I liked Thunderbird too. But I use gmail for everything now.

> I don't know if it's true, but I was told that gmail requires subjects
> to stay unchanged in order to group threads.
> (seems to be the case in this list, anyway)

True. But that's a good thing imho, as it'll let you start a new
thread based on an old one easily.