On 9/14/06, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://jroller.com/page/dashorst?entry=wicket_goodie_hibernate_versioned_form

(BTW Frank: woogle didn't find this article!)

Hmm, I'm not sure how to fetch that with woogle. How would a normal user find the article? I can't find any "archive", "back" or "search" on your weblog. Then it's pretty hard to find it.

Frank