List columns = new ArrayList();
                columns.add(new AbstractColumn(new Model("操作")){
                        public void populateItem(Item cellItem, String
componentId, IModel
model){
                                rowIndex += cellItem.getIndex()+ 1;

//System.out.println("cellItem.getIndex():"+cellItem.getIndex());
                                //System.out.println("c:"+c);
                                cellItem.add(new ActionPanel(componentId,
model));
                        }
                });
                columns.add(new PropertyColumn(new Model("ID"), "id"));
                columns.add(new AbstractColumn(new Model("display")) {
                        public void populateItem(Item cellItem, String
componentId, IModel
rowModel) {
                                cellItem.add(new
TitlePanel(componentId,rowModel));
                        }

                });
                columns.add(new PropertyColumn(new Model("type"),
"strClmType"));
                columns.add(new PropertyColumn(new Model("control"),
"activeDate"));

I could misUnderstand your means but there are many columns  and many
ActionPanel.