ensure your dependent objects implement serializable (important for replication across server clusters) or else use transient keyword

On 9/14/06, Christian Hvid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi.

I keep getting:

WicketMessage: Internal error cloning object. Make sure all dependent
objects implement Serializable. Class: ...

I am using wicket 1.2.2 - when I roll back to an earlier version of
1.2 (checked out from main trunk in february) - the problem is gone
and everything works fine.

What is going on?

What is the right way to handle this?

-- Chritsian

"It takes insanity to drive in sanity" - Me

Aladejebi Ayodeji A.,
DabarObjects Solutions
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile: +234 803 589 1780