There is always this thing called expectations.
This is the first book written for those who want to get up to speed with
Wicket and I find it extremely to the point.
Funny, but I have dramatically oppossite comments after reading this book.
I like it very much and I find it extremely important to see code in the
book, and lots of it. For me code is like pictures, they speek for
themselves.
Well done Karthik.
Les