maybe add shades into wicket-phonebook, it already supports hibernate and ibatis.

-Igor

On 9/14/06, middledot < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Goeff,
By your own admission Shades owns it to Wicket so it would be nice if this
special relationship was maintained. I think it would be great if you put a
number of examples showing how to integrate Shades with Wicket and who knows
it might me just the beginning of something greater.
Les