That worked.  THank you
Gennadiy

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             wicket-user-bounc         wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net@I
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         nternet
             rge.net                                                    cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/15/2006 02:09          Re: [Wicket-user] Loop element with
             PM                        panels that have FormComponents

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             .sourceforge.net@
                 Internet

loop generally shouldnt be used because you will run into problems with
losing state when validation fails, but that does not cause an exception.

to avoid the state loss issue use a listview with setReuseItems(true)
called on it.

if you want help with this i think you need to recreate the problem in a
quickstart project so we can debug it on our systems.

-Igor

On 9/15/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>