Hi Martijn

Thanks for your reply, it sorted me out. Removed the wicket-contrib-dojo
jarfile from WEB-INF/lib and everything works now (I did not explicitly use any
of the classes contained in the dojo jar, but included it because I want to
eventually do some dojo related stuff - anycase it works now, will worry about
dojo later). Just glad I can move on  :-)

Willie