I need my WebPage to process page parameters in this format ?param1=value1&param2=value2&etc

the default seems to be /params/value/params/value

if i have to instantiate my WebPage based on a callback means from another external application that will send me parameters via those format options, how do i do it.

I used nice url mounting

any tips