public class AddressPanel extends Panel {

  public AddressPanel(MarkupContainer parent, String id,
IModel<Address> AddressModel) {
  }

new AddressPanel(this, "ap", new AddressModel(employeeModel));

new AddressPanel(this, "ap", new AddressModel(employerModel));

And all the other variations you may think of. In Wicket 1.x we don't
have strongly typed models (IModel<Type>), but you can force typing in
other ways if you want.

Basically, the point here is that you can nest IModel instances too.
As long as you do that, back button support should be fine.

Eelco