Hi,

On 9/16/06, Gustavo Santucho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Note that I never used any other client, so I'd suggest you follow the
team members advice (they've used both) and try gmail.

I already set up my gmail account and am using it as we speak. As I see it gmail has exactly (!) the right functionality for this mailling list. Gmail is based on the concept of a conversation (thread). Conversations that have new unread mails in them will appear on top. Conversations can be read at once, with a clear indication of read and unread messages. It is also possible to mark ('star') conversations and view starred conversations.

I will just use gmail for the wicket list now and read only my private mail with thunderbird. Incredible how far off regular mail readers can be.

-----
Gustavo.