ListChoice should be visible in modal window from current svn.
I can imagine autocomplete not working, perhaps the autocomplete div has
lower z-index. Anyway, if you need autocomplete/datepicker/other
javascript components that have absolute positioning, you may need to
use the modal window in "page mode" - with iframe inside.

-Matej