On 9/17/06, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you look here:

http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/compref

you can see the components in live action. Perhaps not a complete
list, but certainly something worthwile (better than screenshots imo).
Each component has a short description and you can also look at the
source code using the link. If that isn't good enough you can download
the examples and have everything available in source and javadoc.

This is the link I am already using regularly, but I was explicitly referring to wicket-extensions and not to wicket. And you say that the list for wicket core is incomplete? Aha, then what components are missing and how do we make it complete? Perhaps we can make complete list and distribute the work for documenting it. A complete component reference is really crucial. How else are people going to find these excellent reusable components?