I got a problem when using the tree. in wicket 1.2.2.

In the context I am working on, I'm loading a list of node in the tree.  The problem is that the tree is sometimes not large enough.

Here are the step I have done for now :
First, I wanted to check if the problem was the stylesheet we use.   It doesn't seem's too since the problem can be repeated in the wicket Tree exemple..  When you use the simple tree in the exemple and try to feed it with lot ant lot of sub folder or entering a very long string, it finish by making disapear come of the node.

So, after that, I wanted to know what can provoke the problem.  I have found that the wicket-tree style in the CVS set a width for the tree.
div.wicket-tree {
white-space: nowrap;
border: 1px solid #ccc;
width: 20em;
overflow: auto;
margin: 10px;
line-height: 1.5em;
}
I tried to overwrite this with auto, 100% or anything like that.  But finally, it does nothing more interesting.    I can put a larger number, like 40, but it will be ugly on the screen 98% of the time.

Is it possible to make this panel autosizeable or having a horizontal scrooling bar.  I mean, is there a way to make it look fancier for an all time usage without having object disaprearing when there is a long horizontale line to display.  I'm not much in CSS coding, so I probably didn't try everything.

Thanks in advance.
Wicket is the best Framwork I ever used.  It is the first real trouble I got for now and I'm sure it is nothing big.

Marc