Hi,

I observe strange behaviour. My web application is deployed as EAR with "gc"
as context root. The servlet mapping is "/*". The Url generated by urlFor()
is:
http://localhost:8091/gc?wicket:interface=:16:mainFrameBorder:processBar:wishEditor:editWish:-1:IFlashListener

I think that urlFor should add '/' after the gc:
http://localhost:8091/gc/?wicket:interface

In fact, when browser requestes the URL it is redirected to (note the
appended '/'):
http://localhost:8091/gc/?wicket:interface=:16:mainFrameBorder:processBar:wishEditor:editWish:-1:IFlashListener

It worked well when the servlet mapping was not root ("/*") but something
like "/myservlet/*".

Jan