Hello,

I would like to use the ajax autocomplete feature to add words to an
inputfield. default behaviour of the javascript in
AbstractAutoCompleteBehavior is to replace the contents of the
inputfield with the selected value. Is there an easy (intended) way of
overriding this behaviour in a way that allows me to add the selected
value to the value of the input field instead of replacing it? My
current solution is to send all of the input fields values together
with the completion option inside the textvalue attribute of every
returned completion option  by using a custom renderer but this is
neither elegant nor bandwidth-friendly.
Any hint/idea for a better solution is highly appreciated.

regards,
roland