Those 9 chapters /are/ the complete book, I think.  Certainly they
match the "Table of Contents" that's on the site.
(http://www.apress.com/ApressCorporate/supplement/1/10189/1590597222-3762.pdf).

As far as I can see, the only difference between the earlier beta
eBook and the current one is the movement of the title page & ToC
pages to the front. There's no additional content, which would explain
why there's been no update emailing.

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! - http://wicketframework.org