Just one caveat: tinymce is LGPL last time I checked... not sure how
this works out, but you can't guarantee that the CMS is then Apache
licensed (if that is what you're aiming for).

Martijn

On 9/21/06, Janne Hietamäki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sep 21, 2006, at 10:31 AM, Ted Roeloffzen wrote:
>
> > Some of you may know that we are trying to create a CMS or a least
> > CMS-components with Wicket. When i looked at the Wicket-stuff site
> > a saw that there is a project to integrate TinyMCE into Wicket. I
> > was wondering if anyone knows how far along this project is. It
> > could be a fine addition to the CMS-components.
> >

> wicket-contrib-tinymce works great  for me, just give it a try.
>
> Janne

Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! New Ajax components: Tree, TreeTable and ModalWindow
-- http://wicketframework.org