I am using the new tree component that was backported to 1.2, but I am having trouble putting the tree into a scrollable div.  I would like to restrict the tree to a certain height on screen, and when the tree gets larger it should show vertical scrollbars.  This sort of works.  The text scrolls fine but the images used for the folders and nodes does not scroll.  Is this possible?