I would like to know if is possible to add different actions to the same
event
to a form component. For instance, I want to add two actions to the same
textfield, but from different places:

textField.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("onchange",
"alert(this.value);"));

textField.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("onchange",
"alert('this.value');"));

The problem is that the second attribute overwrites the first attribute.
Do you have implemented some functionality to do this?

Thanks