On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 05:45 -0700, ChuckDeal wrote:
> Ok. So unless anyone has a better idea, I'll just keep trying over the next
> few days.  If this problem doesn't clear up on its own, would you be willing
> to put up an archived update site (or something)?

Yes, of course. This link should point to the archived plugin within the
update site.
http://www.laughingpanda.org/svn/wicket-bench/trunk/wicket-bench-site/plugins/wicketbench_0.4.0.jar

Its ~4MB jar, if you can't download it for some reason, do you have an
email account where can I send it (you can respond privately to me
also).

Joni