what you do seems like it should work.

so maybe what you can do is download wicket-quickstart project, add the minimum amount of your code to it to reproduce the problem and attach it to the email. that way whoever wants to help you can download the project and run it in the ide and see the problem live. makes it easier much easier for us to help you.

-Igor

On 9/21/06, Dumitru Postoronca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Igor Vaynberg wrote:
> can we see a quickstart?
>
> -Igor

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean.
(maybe that's because I'm new to java :)

- posto