I'd suggest another look at the wicket-phonebook, as there's an iBATIS
varient that lets you control the SQL you use.  I find it useful,
whereas Hibernate's too big a step for me as I don't need the areas
where Hibernate's that much stronger.

/Gwyn

Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! - http://wicketframework.org